- Crews have real-time instructions on their phone
- Create and update tasks in the field
- Capture inventory use in the field
- Review actual man-hours spent at each jobsite base on GPS data
- Track inventory use by Jobsite
- Use PO numbers to track purchases
- Eliminate return visits, done right the first time
- Crews have clear expectations and real-time feedback
- Real-time updates on service visits and tasks
- Pictures document requests and results
How it works with QuickBooks
- Customers, Employees, Vendors, and Items are all linked with QuickBooks to eliminate double entry.
- Material use captured in the field for extra jobs are used to generate invoices directly in QuickBooks.
- Field crews are able to get Purchase Order Numbers from QuickBooks with a few taps on their phone.
Capture, organize, and analyze operational data to keep field operations running at peak efficiently by simplifying how you capture the data you currently use and present that data in ways that enable quicker and better decisions.
Field Service Cloud manages
- Scheduling and Dispatching
- Task Tracking -- Site inspections, customer requests, and other tasks from creation to closed
- Pesticide Use Reporting
- Estimate Management
- Material Use Tracking
- Irrigation Management
- GPS Tracking
30 day free trial, no credit card required, start at $100/month
Pricing based on the number of field crews using service. Quantity discounts available. Contact email@example.com for specific pricing.
||30 day free trial for 2 crews
Online support: https://www.janmarsystems.com/Help/ContactUs
What QuickBooks data is synced with Field Service Cloud?
Customers, Employees, Vendors, and Items are synced. In addition, material use recorded in the field for extra jobs can be used to generate invoices in QuickBooks.
Do you have any landscape industry specific features?
Field Service Cloud is specifically for landscape maintenance companies. Create and manage crew schedules, tasks, and inventory. Capture and report pesticide use, estimates, material use, and irrigation settings. Review maintenance contract profitability by comparing estimated monthly man-hours to actual monthly man-hours without requiring your crews to clock in/out of each jobsite during the day.